- 2 ingredient pot pie
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 package Pillsbury refridgerated pie crust
- 2 24 oz (672 grm). cans of your favorite beef stew
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray 9" pie plate.
- Fit bottom crust in plate.
- Pour both cans of stew in.
- Cover with top crust and seal or crimp edges.
- Cut steam vents in crust.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
- While the pie is baking, toss together a salad and Voila! here's dinner, with practically no work. Can't get much lazier than this.