Simple Chicken Cashew Casserole
- Everything done in one Casserole
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 can chicken with rice soup. DO NOT ADD WATER
- 1 can cream chicken soup. DO NOT DILUTE
- 2 or more pieces of chicken (breasts, thighs, or tenders) add more chicken for additional servings
- grated Parmesan cheese for dredging
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped cashew nuts or more
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Spray 1 2 quart (1900 ml) casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Pour both cans of soup in casserole and mix until well blended.
- Dredge chicken in cheese and arrange on the soup.
- Cover and bake for at least 60 to 90 minutes, remove lid and sprinkle more cheese and cover with chopped nuts.
- Leave uncovered and finish baking to another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prep time" aprox. 3 min. Cook time: approx 90 min.
Serve with tossed salad and rolls. Good enough for company.