- Sissy Wommack
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground chuck beef
- 2 packages Taco Seasoning
- 1 jar sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 bag Doritos or similar chips
- 1 bottle Catalina Dressing
- 1 regular size can kidney beans, drained
- 8 oz (224 grm). carton sour cream
- 2 cups (475 ml) of shredded Colby-Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 small can of sliced mushrooms
- Brown the ground beef and drain off excess grease.
- To the browned ground beef add the cheese to let it be melting.
- Combine all other ingredients, except the Catalina Dressing and chips, in a separate bowl.
- Then in a separate Large bowl, crumble the chips, then top with the combined ingredients then add the beef and cheese mixture, then top with the Catalina Dressing, mix well.
- Clint is one of my Associates here in Our Century 21 Office. He loves to eat and cook. He is presently on a "Diet" so food in on his mind alot right now. So he got to talking about his "FAMOUS" Taco Salad, so I told him I would submit it to ya'll, since it was so "FAMOUS" that I want everyone to enjoy it. ha.
Pray for Clint, where he can get back to EATING again. ha.