Julie's Marshmallow Fudge
- Sissy Wommack
Serves/Makes:8 X 8 square pan
- 16 ozs. dark chocolate (solid or chips)
- 3 cups (700 ml) minature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toffee pieces
- cooking spray
- Coat an 8 X 8" square pan with cooking spray (I use butter flavored).
- Slowly melt the chocolate in a heavy large sauce pan or melt it in the microwave.
- Remove the chocolate from the heat and add to it the marshmallows and the pecans.
- Mix well, making sure that the marshmallows are coated well, but NOT melted.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out evenly.
- Sprinkle the toffee pieces on top of the mixture and press them into the mixture.
- Place it in a cool place (prefer NOT the refrigerator, it gets too hard) until cooled.
- Cut into squares.
- Note: If you like a softer fudge, then substitute milk chocolate for the dark chocolate. Or get wild and use peanut butter pieces on top or instead of the chocolate. Use your imagination.
- Julie Ward is our Secretary in our Century 21 office, and we are always bringing in food. So this is her latest that she shared with us, and BOY is it good and simple to make. So enjoy!!!