- Ruth T.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 8 oz (224 grm). cottage cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) jack cheese, grated
- 4 oz (112 grm). shredded crab
- 6 oz (168 grm). frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- Pam or other vegetable spray
- Combine all ingredients (except Pam).
- Spray individual ramekins with Pam.
- Divide egg mixture between ramekins.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- May be made as a single casserole. Increase baking time until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is from a B&B in Mendocino, California,
The Whitegate Inn. It is a favorite with many of our friends! (The B&B and the recipe!)