- Garlic and onion bring the taste and harmony to your table
- 2-1/4 lbs (1 kg). pork, cut in chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced or pressed
- 1 potato, cut into chunks
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml). tomato paste
- steamed or fried rice
- Preheat pan, and add the oil.
- Saute onion and garlic; when the color changes add the pork and saute.
- Add potato and carrot.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Mix the tomato into the water and whisk together.
- Let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with steamed white or fried rice.
- We like this with pineapple or mango on the side.