- Rosalind Fraser
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- butterfly or bowtie pasta
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1-2 boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut into small pieces
- freshly chopped mushrooms
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- red pepper flakes
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- When done, remove from heat and add a cup of cold water to the hot cooking water. This will keep the pasta warm, but it won't be able to continue cooking.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sautee pan.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and sundried tomatoes.
- Saute for about 5-10 minutes or until mushrooms give off liquid.
- Add cilantro and red pepper flakes.
- Serve immediately.