- Spinach dip served in bread bowl
- Austin Smith (12 years old!!!)
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 32 oz (896 grm). sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 packet Knorr cream spinach soup, dip, and recipe mix
- 2 packets Knorr vegetable recipe mix
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 loaves sourdough
- 2 cans sliced water chesnuts
- garlic salt (add to taste)
- Cut top of bread loaf off and reserve.
- Cut out center of loaf being careful not to cut through bottom of loaf.
- Chop crust top and other excess bread into bite sized pieces.
- Mix all ingrediants except bread in separate bowl.
- Put dip in bread bowls.
- Use excess bread for dipping.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Delicious,the mixture of packets makes a unique combinations of herbs that excite the palate. This ingenious 12 year old is an amazing cook and has a good future in the culinary arts.