Boston Creme Pie (Low Sugar/Low Fat)
- Karen "Sissy" Wommack
Serves/Makes:9 x 13 pan--18 servings
- 24 lowfat graham crackers
- 2 boxes (4 Serving size) Instant Sugar Free Vanilla or French Vanilla Pudding
- 3 cups (700 ml) cold skim milk
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container Sugar Free Cool Whip
- 1 box (4 Serving size) Instant Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cold skim milk
- Place 8 graham crackers in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Mix the vanilla pudding with the 3 cups (700 ml) cold skim milk; let this sit for 2 minutes, then fold in the Cool Whip.
- Put one half of this mixture over the graham crackers, then on top of this put another 8 graham crackers.
- Then put the remaining vanilla pudding mixture over this.
- Place the remaining 8 graham crackers over the top.
- Then mix the chocolate pudding mix with 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cold skim milk; let it sit for 2 minutes, then pour this mixture over the last layer of graham crackers.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight or at least 5 or 6 hours.
- A friend/client, Carolyn, wife of Ray Cox made us this and brought it to the office, and we thought it could not be any good, if it was low sugar and low fat. But were we Surprised. It is GREAT!!! Try it.
Carolyn and Ray Ray, as I call him, also make the best homemade bread you have ever put in your mouth. They moved down here a few years ago, but had to move back up North to be close to family for health reasons. I sure do miss them. They are Real People, good hearts, good souls. When I make this I always think of them. Love them!