Garlic Herb Pasta with Spinach
- Easy pasta dish that requires three ingredients
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:4 or more servings
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). box pasta (any type)
- 1 container Garlic Herb Cheese Spread (such as Boursin or Alouette)
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). bag baby spinach leaves
- grated romano cheese (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package.
- When pasta is cooked, remove 1/2 cup (125 ml) of hot cooking water and set aside.
- Drain pasta and keep warm.
- Add the cheese spread, along with the reserved cooking liquid, to the pot that the pasta cooked in.
- Melt the cheese over low heat about two minutes.
- Stir spinach leaves into hot cheese sauce until wilted.
- Add drained pasta and mix well to coat.
- Optional: Sprinkle pasta with grated Romano cheese.
- This is great for a fast weeknight dinner. This dish can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.
This sauce is also delicious on ravioli.