Ashley's Crawfish Etoufee
- Ashley Vincent
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 3 onion tops (scallions)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and peppers
- 2 cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Shrimp Soup (or cream of celery)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). to 2 lbs (.9 kg). crawfish tails
- 2 cups (475 ml) white rice
- Cajun Seasonings
- Cook rice to package directions.
- Brown/saute onion, bellpepper, and onion tops in butter over medium to high heat.
- Add Rotel, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of shrimp soup; mix thoroughly.
- After heated thoroughly, lower heat down to Low setting, and stir often as it will stick.
- Season to taste.
- Cook for 40 minutes on low.
- Add crawfish, cook for additional 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice!