Serves/Makes:1 9x13 cake
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 yellow butter cake mix
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Cool Whip
- Spray pam on 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread undrained pineapple over bottom.
- Spread 3 cups (700 ml) of blueberries over pineapple.
- Sprinkle sugar over blueberries.
- Spread dry cake mix over blueberries.
- Drizzle melted butter over dry cake mix.
- Mix pecans and sugar together; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Let cool completely and cover with cool whip.