- Meat loaf in a crock pot
- Me Maw
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) seasoned bread crumbs (I use OLD LONDON brand)
- 1 egg or 2, if you want
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) - 1/2 cup (125 ml) coarsely chopped onions
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Italian spices
- Spray crockpot, line with liner and re-spray
- Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, together, (it's ok if the onions "stick out".
- Place in crockpot and mold to fit, set setting to low and cook for 7 - 8 hours.
- Pour some ketchup on 1/2 hour before done.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and salad.
- I don't have the nutritional values. It's just plain and good. Made it for a friend who really can't have spicey or any of the "good" stuff in food.