- Mary from memaw
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped onion
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped celery
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped broccoli
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped carrot
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped pimentos
- 3 strips cooked and crumbled bacon
- dash salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- shredded cheese, optional
- Beat eggs and milk, stir in veggies, bacon, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet heat butter til it sizzles and pour in egg mix.
- As it sets, lift edges to get uncooked underneath.
- Top with shredded cheese if you like.
- Serve when edges are set and cheese is melted.
- Haven't made it yet but real soon. Really, real soon.Prep time, 10 minutes. Cook time 5 minutes.