Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- salt & pepper
- 1 14.5 oz (406 grm). can Italian Style diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 jar beef flavor pasta sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) dry penne or rigatoni pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- vegetable spray
- Spray skilletwith vegetable spray.
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper and brown in skillet.
- Add canned tomatoes with juice, mix well, and add jar of pasta sauce.
- Add raw pasta and mix well.
- Bring to a full boil for approximately 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to a good medium boil, cover and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes. Stir every so often to keep from sticking.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve with favorite crusty bread, veggies and salad.
- Prep and Cook time apprx. 30 minutes.
I use Peppridge Farm Texas Toast either garlic or cheese. If you prefer, a loaf of Italian or French bread. Good green veggies go great. Brussel sprouts, zucchini, cauliflower and carrots mixture are really good.