- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices favorite cheese (I use Swiss)
- 4 slices bacon (or double the amount)
- oil for frying
- Make or cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Fill with folded ham, and cheese slices.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Secure bacon with toothpick if necessary.
- Spray large skillet with vegetable spray, and add oil.
- Fry til chicken is done, turning frequenty.
- Serve with cole slaw and mac and cheese,
- Um! Scrumcious.
- Prep time 5 - 10 minutes. Cook time approximately 30 minutes.
You could cut down the fat by spraying the skillet and letting the chicken cook in the bacon grease generated.