Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 bag frozen cubed hash browns
- 4 slices 1/2" wide bacon (or more)
- 12 baby button mushrooms (or more), chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 eggs
- milk to whisk eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray 10 to 12 inch skillet with vegetable spray.
- Put all ingredients, except eggs and milk and cheese, in skillet to brown.
- Whisk eggs and milk.
- Pour egg mixture over skillet mixture. Don't stir.
- Add salt and pepper.
- When top is set, run a spatula round edge.
- Wrap skillet handle in foil and stick in oven uncovered. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and return to oven to melt cheese.
- Remove and slice into wedges.
- Time: about 20 - 30 minutes including prep time
Made this for dinner had a nice green salad and boy was it good. Got one piece left for lunch today. I did good.