- Seafood stuffed fish rolls
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) crabmeat
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bay shrimp
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 fish fillets--fillet of sole, flounder or other
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- chopped parsley
- Melt butter.
- Add salt, pepper, crabmeat and shrimp.
- Add enough bread crumbs to bind.
- Place mixture on fillets.
- Roll up fillets.
- Place rolls in a greased baking dish.
- Mix wine, water and lemon and pour over fish rolls.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Use crab and shrimp or just one, lemon juice or lemon slices, wine and water or just white wine.
Adapted from a recipe found on www.cooks.com