- Fluffy custard-textured egg bake
- Mary Pat
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green onions or chives
- Heat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Heat margarine in a 13 x 9 baking dish in oven until melted.
- Tilt dish to coat bottom.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, milk and salt until blended.
- Stir in onions.
- Pour into dish.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until eggs are set but moist.
- Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.