Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 oz (84 grm) cream cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked cubed chicken
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chives or onions
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) pimiento
- 8 oz (224 grm) crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- Blend cheese and 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter until smooth.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk, chives and pimiento.
- Divide rolls into rectangles and seal seams.
- Place 1/2 cup (125 ml) or less of filling on each.
- Pull corners together and twist. Seal edges.
- Brush with 1 tbsp (15 ml) melted butter
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 20 - 25 min.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.