Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli
- 1 lb (.5 kg) (+/-) cooked and boned chicken or turkey meat
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (low-fat okay)
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise (fat-free okay)
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) curry powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toasted slivered almonds
- Steam cut up broccoli slightly.
- Place in prepared 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Top with cooked meat.
- Combine soup, water, mayonnaise and curry and pour over casserole.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Garnish with almonds.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.