Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) white sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) brown sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 4 cups (950 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins
- 4 cups (950 ml) Rice Krispies
- Mix all ingredients, adding Rice Krispies last.
- Drop by full tbspfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) 7 to 10 minutes.
- Longer baking will produce firm crisp cookies; shorter baking will produce soft cookies.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.