Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cornstarch
- 1 boullion cube
- 1 tsp (5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vinegar
- Egg Fu Yung:
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped cooked ham, shrimp, scallops, etc.
- 2 tsp (10 ml) soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vegetable oil
- Combine cornstarch with 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water, then add other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, simmer 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and keep hot.
- Egg Foo Yung:
- Combine all egg fu yung ingredients.
- Slowly heat oil in small skillet.
- Add egg mixture 1/4 cup (60 ml) at a time as for pancakes.
- Saute, turning once, just until golden brown.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.