Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) water or chicken broth
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) couscous
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) curry powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) margarine
- Saute onion and tomato in margarine.
- Combine everything else in saucepan (except couscous)
- Bring to boil, then add couscous.
- Remove from heat immediately and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and onion.
- From a good friend, Vicki, in Southern
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.