Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 sourdough french rolls
- 1 sm can chopped ripe olives
- 1 sm. tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 or 2 tbsp (30 ml) green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground beef (or more)
- 5 oz (140 grm). grated cheese
- Brown beef and drain excess.
- Add all other ingredients except cheese.
- Cool and add cheese.
- Cut buns lengthwise, hollow, butter inside (optional) and fill with mixture.
- Butter outside and wrap with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 min.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.