Print Friendly Recipe
- La Tour d'Argent, Houston, Texas
- 2 fillet of snapper (8 oz (224 grm) each)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) clarified margarine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) fresh butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 limes (one sliced for garnish)
- Season snapper with salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and white wine; let it marinade for 10 minutes.
- Heat clarified margarine in skillet at high heat.
- Dust snapper very gently with flour.
- Cook snapper in skillet until both sides are brown, approximately 5 minutes. When done, remove from skillet and place on plate.
- Squeeze lime juice into skillet. Add a little white wine.
- Reduce sauce.
- Add fresh butter, and stir.
- Add parsley, keep stirring, until thickened.
- Pour over snapper.
- Garnish with sliced lime.
- Serve with potatoes and vegetables.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.