Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:3 dozen approx
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated lemon rind
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- Beat eggs with fork until well blended.
- Stir in oil, vanilla, and lemon rind.
- Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt, and stir into egg mixture.
- Drop by tspfuls about 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Stamp each cookie flat with the bottom of a lightly oiled glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet immediately.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.