Print Friendly Recipe
- Pen & Pencil, New York, New York
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg) Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1 lb (.5 kg) sugar
- 4 oz (112 grm) heavy cream
- 4 oz (112 grm) half and half
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 oz (28 grm) vanilla
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) (approximately) graham cracker crumbs
- Mix cream cheese in a mixer for 5 minutes, then slowly add heavy cream and mix for 3 minutes more.
- Add eggs very slowly, while mixing for an additional 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except butter and graham cracker crumbs, and mix for an additional 5 minutes.
- Note, for Strawberry Cheesecake, add 32 oz (896 grm) of strawberries that have been "mushed" in a food processor, during the final mixing.
- Add the egg yolk and mix for another 15 seconds.
- Grease the inside of a deep, 10 inch springform pan with butter.
- Make a paste of graham cracker crumbs and butter, and line the inside of the pan with the mixture.
- Strain the cream cheese mix through a large strainer and place into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) in a double boiler (water bath) for about 2 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.