Print Friendly Recipe
- Ore-Ida Foods, Inc.
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 6 pork chops
- seasoned salt
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 24 oz (672 grm). Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onions
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) Ore-Ida Onion Ringers, finely chopped.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Fry or bake Ore-Ida Onion Ringers until extra crispy.
- Cool and chop; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil, brown pork chops and drain.
- Sprinkle chops with seasoned salt and set aside.
- In large bowl combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 tsp (2 ml) seasoned salt.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheddar cheese, chopped onions and half of the chopped Onion Ringers.
- Spoon mixture into 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Arrange chops on top.
- Bake covered for 35 to 45 minutes until chops are done.
- Top with cheese and remaining chopped onion rings.
- Bake 5 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.