Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) tomato sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tbls olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mince onion and carmelize in hot olive oil.
- Process garlic, pepper, and tomato sauce in food processor until well blended.
- Add to onion, and stir.
- Add salt, pepper, and water, and stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add Chicken.
- Simmer, covered, 15 minutes on low heat. U
- Uncover and cook until the chicken is done.
- Serve with White or Yellow Rice.
- Cuban Cuisine
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.