Print Friendly Recipe
- Mary Nelson, Dixon, MO
- 4 T butter, softened
- 3 T sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups (950 ml) Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) spearmint flavoring
- 2 drops green food coloring or color of choice
- granulated sugar
- Rubber Candy Molds
- Blend softened butter and condensed milk together.
- Gradually add powdered sugar until mixture becomes stiff.
- Add flavoring and coloring a little at a time to reach desired color and taste.
- Roll into small balls.
- Roll balls into granulated sugar.
- Press ball into candy mold (rubber type).
- Unmold at once.
- Makes about 90 candies.
- For use later: Quick freeze on a cookie sheet.
- Place between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
- Better when made ahead a week or two.
- Real easy to do and real tasty too!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.