Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 fresh bunch brocolli, cooked
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) bread or cracker crumbs
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) melted butter
- Mix together soup, cheese, milk, egg and mayonnaise.
- Pour over top of cooked brocolli in a casserole.
- Sprinkle combined crumbs and butter over top.
- Cook at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes or until top is browned.
- It's a favorite of our family!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.