Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). crawfish or shrimp
- 2 cups (475 ml) white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, at room temperature
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). red pepper
- Mix all ingredients into a rice pot. Set pot inside rice cooker, let it cook 1 hour, stir every 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Cajun Cooking. Every time I make it, I get
compliments! My mother always made it in the
oven. It's much easier like this.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.