Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) long grain white rice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) long grain wild rice
- 1 (10-1/2 oz (294 grm).) can beef consumme soup
- 1 (10-1/2 oz (294 grm).) can french onion soup
- 1 (10-1/2 oz (294 grm).) can water
- 4 tsp (20 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stick (4 oz (112 grm).) margarine
- Combine rice and liquid in a 9 inch by 13 inch pan.
- Cut margarine into about 10 slabs and place randomly.
- Bake mixture at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes covered, then 30 minutes uncovered.
- Yummie, Yummie, Yummie.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.