Print Friendly Recipe
- Dolores Neuser, Watkins Director
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cream of tartar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) oatmeal
- 1 cup (225 ml) Rice Krispies
- 1 6oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- 3-3/4 cups (875 ml) flour
- Mix sugars, butter, oil, egg, and pudding together with an electric mixer. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet, allowing space for them to spread out as they bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.