Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) butter
- 4 cups (950 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) soda water (club soda)
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 5 cups (1175 ml) oatmeal powder (use a blender)
- 24 oz (672 grm). chocolate chips
- 2 cups (475 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). Hershey bar (grated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) chopped nuts (your choice)
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for ten minutes at 375 degrees (200 C.).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.