Print Friendly Recipe
- Marisa Szymanski - NJ
- 1 lb (.5 kg). angel hair pasta
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) basil
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml). sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in saucepan on medium heat.
- Saute onion for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato and spices; mix.
- Cook for 5 minutes more and reduce heat or remove from heat.
- Boil pasta al dente.
- Drain pasta, and add the sauce.
- Can be served with herbed grilled chicken.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.