Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 cups (1900 ml) chicken broth
- 8 cups (1900 ml) water
- 16 oz (448 grm). tiny bow tie pasta
- 16 oz (448 grm). frozen spinach
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced garlic
- Aromatic vegetables:
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onions
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped zucchini
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped carrots
- Bring chicken broth and water to boil in a 6 quarts (5675 ml) pot.
- Add pasta and cook 5 minutes.
- Add spinach. Simmer 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, mix ground beef and cheese and 1 tsp (5 ml) minced garlic until blended.
- Form small meatballs and stir into soup mixture.
- Simmer 5 to 7 minutes until meat is no longer pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, saute aromatic vegetables about 5 minutes, until almost tender.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Soup can be refrigerated up to 4 days.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.