Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breats
- 2 eggs,beaten
- Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (32 ounce)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shedded mozzarella
- parmesan cheese to taste
- vermicelli,cooked and drained
- Flatten chicken breasts.
- Dip in beaten eggs,then in bread crumbs.
- Fry in skillet with oil until brown.
- Watch carefully because chicken will brown quickly.
- Pour sauce into 11x17-inch casserole dish.
- Add chicken breasts and cover with cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes or until cheese is brown.
- Serve over cooked vermicelli
- American Italian
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.