Print Friendly Recipe
- Jenny H. -Harrisonburg, Va.
- 8 large or 13 medium Potatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) margarine or butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) onion salt
- sprinkle of pepper and garlic salt
- Peel potatoes and boil in water until done.
- With an electric mixer, mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, mix,add sour cream, mix, add butter, mix, add onion salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Pour into a baking dish and dot with additional butter.
- Garnish with crushed parsley on top (just a tad).
- Bake for 30 min. at 350
- A recipe handed down from my dear Mennonite Aunt
in Pennslyvannia. They are so yummy, you
don't need gravy (unless needing to increase your
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.