Print Friendly Recipe
- Tammy Weiler
Serves/Makes:2 big servings
- 1 12-oz. can cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped dates (dried or fresh)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) pinapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped mushrooms
- For Dressing:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) red wine vineger
- 1 tsp (5 ml). poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). galic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). onion powder
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) basil
- Garnish: Paprika
- Toss together chicken, dates, mushrooms, almonds, and pinapple.
- In seperate bowl, blend dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss until all ingredients are well coated.
- Place on lettuce leaves and garnish with paprika.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.