Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) fine bread crumbs
- 8 oz (224 grm). crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced finely
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red bell pepper, minced finely
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green olives with pimento, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml). fresh lemon juice
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Press into loaf pan and bake in 375 degree (200 C.) oven 35 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Just whipped it up last night and it was a
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.