Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 2 sticks butter
- 5-1/2 cups (1300 ml) all purpose flour
- 5 whole eggs
- 4 can condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated cheese for topping
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated cheese
- Cream the butter and add sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs, condensed milk, and lastly the flour.
- Mix the grated cheese.
- Pour on paper cup lined muffin pans.
- Put grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 30 minutes or until done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.