Print Friendly Recipe
- Rebecca Studer
- 1/2 to 1 tin (can) shark's fins.
- 6 cups (1425 ml) chicken stock.
- 1 cooked chicken breast, finely chopped.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten.
- 2 tsp (10 ml) light soy.
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dry sherry.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped ham.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped shallots.
- 2 tsp (10 ml) corn flour.
- Bring stock to boil.
- Cut shark's fins into shreds and add to stock.
- Add liquid from tin to stock and bring to boil.
- Add chicken, soy, sherry, salt to taste and mix well.
- Add blended cornflour (cornstarch) and bring to boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in egg to form egg flower.
- Add ham, shallots and serve immediately.
- Chinese style cooking.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.