Print Friendly Recipe
- Bobbie Rowe Condon
- Graham crackers (usually one stack - crushed)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (or any other flavor you like)
- 1 stick of melted butter
- small lasagna baking dish
- Melt butter and pour into the bottom of a 9X13 lasagna dish.
- Press graham crackers into the butter to make a crust.
- Layer with coconut and chocolate chips.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top, but don't mix in.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until golden brown - usually 30-35 minutes.
- Cut and serve when the chocolate chips cool.
- This cookie has been in our family for years. My
Mom always made it for us for the holidays. Now
my sister Debi carries on the tradition.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.