Print Friendly Recipe
- Michele - I was just hungry and creative one night.
- 1 can of tuna in oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 small onion; diced
- DO NOT DRAIN THE OIL FROM THE TUNA!
- Chop up enough lettuce for a one person salad.
- In a salad bowl, mix the onion, lettuce, tuna with oil, and lemon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then toss like a regular salad.
- Tada! That's it. You can eat it alone or with some warm rice. It's good diet food.
From a kitchen in Livingston, New Jersey
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.