Print Friendly Recipe
- 4-5 pounds cubed chicken
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) salad oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 cans (16 oz) of tomatos
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 7 8 oz (224 grm). spaghetti
- Grated Parmesean cheese
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Season chicken with 1 tsp (5 ml) salt & 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper.
- In large. skillet or Dutch oven, brown chicken in oil.
- Remove chicken.
- Pour off all but 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil.
- Add onion & garlic to oil, stir until onion is tender.
- Stir in chicken & remaining ingredients, except spaghettti and cheese.
- Cover tightly and cook slowly for 1-11/2 hours or until tender-stir occasionally.
- Serve over spaghetti.
- Top with cheese if desired.
- **NOTE:You can also cook the chicken and sauce in a crock-pot on low 8-10 hours.
You can also cook the chicken and sauce in a crock-pot on low 8-10 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.