Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). boneless pork tenderloin
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). plum sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). dry sherry
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). peanut oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Chinese chili sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). five-spice powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). finely minced garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). minced fresh ginger
- Trim fat from pork and remove membrane on tenderloins using sharp knife.
- Cut meat into 6 by 1 1/2 inch chunks to facilitate marinating.
- Blend all ingredients for marinade (may be refigerated for later use) about 1-1/4 cups (300 ml).
- Marinade in plastic bag or sealed container for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove pork from marinade (reserve for basting) and arrange on single layer on rack over foil lined pan.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn and bake for additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Cut in thin slices and serve hot or cold.
- Especially good dipped in hot Chinese mustard and sesame seeds.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.