Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) catsup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chili sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). lemon juice
- l tbsp. paprika
- l/4 3 tsp (15 ml). salt
- l clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). hot pepper sauce (if desired)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg). pork loin
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan except the meat.
- Heat to boil, reduce heat, and simmer sauce l5-20 minutes.
- Bake pork for 30 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Begin basting the pork, continuing to bake until it is done - about 170 degrees (80 C.) on a meat thermometer.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.