Print Friendly Recipe
- A different kind of pie
- Sweet Chef
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- Any fruit you desire, drain well
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) corn syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 cups (475 ml) liquid juice
- Mix butter, flour, and powdered sugar, then press into a 12 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes, and let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar, and spread on crust.
- Drain fruit well, and arrange on cream.
- Stir glaze ingredients on low heat until think, pour over fruit.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.